8.14.2012

Playing Catch-Up

This week has been more busy than normal already, so that is why there hasn't been a new post in a while.  Here is a quick list of what was going on:

1. We have been packing and organizing the house like crazy trying to get it ready for the realtor to come and assess.

2. Which fills in this point - I am a Tetris Master - the storage unit is PACKED.

3.  I've been making elements or decorations for Aria's party every night for the past few weeks.

4. I was super sick today, hubster even stayed home from work to take care of Aria. Blergz.

5. Did I mention we have been cleaning like mad?

6.  Picking out paint for rooms in a house that hopefully won't be yours for much longer and trying to anticipate what other people want is really, really hard.  Right now our rooms are light blue, this weird green color, teal and the little one's room is light green with a light purple stripe.  Not exactly traditional colors - I blame my Mom - our house was referred to as the "rainbow house" growing up.

7.  I've been busy planning my next craft projects and gathering supplies!

8.  I've been packing for my birthday weekend!  I'm going scrapbooking with my friend at some huge scrapbooking thing.  I am beyond excited!  (getting your supplies together is tough work)

9.  I've been cleaning and packing! 

so there you have it, pictures of all the awesomeness above will be coming soon!  In the meantime, maybe I'll try to go to sleep before 4am...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that she is almost a year old! I feel like I was just looking at baby pictures. If you need color inspiration I pinned something on my Home board that's the best neutral colors. I am sure if you just pick a handful of those it would look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe it has been a year. She grew up too fast. The realtor suggested this tannish color and Brad went and got a few gallons of it. I guess it will look nice, but I would rather have colored walls.

      Delete